Place your order with Crystal Doors today!
Telephone: 01706 351010
Fax: 01706 - 559524
Email: email@example.com (sales)
Unit 1 Gorrells Way
Transpennine Trading Estate
Or come in the office and see us. You can charge your electric cars while your here!
Let our experienced team do the rest.
Here are a few tips to help you, and us to get your order processed correctly and efficiently.
- Drilling: please state drilling positions as necessary. Drill holes 35mm diameter, 22.5mm deep to centre suit a 18mm carcass. Our standard for kitchens and bathrooms is 100mm top and bottom. For bedrooms it is 4" and 24" top and bottom.
- Draw fronts grain direction - Drawfronts have horizontal grain as standard; but they are changeable upon request.
- Splits and mid-rails are to suit your customer's requirements, for example: 60/40, 70/30 or to suit a stable door as shown in Diagram A
- For shaped items, please send diagrams giving all dimensions and specify which edges are to be molded as shown in Diagram B. Remember sizes may be up to 3000mm x 1200mm.
- Borders are changeable on all styles. Doors have minimum borders of 40mm and open frames have minimum borders of 60mm.
- Angled doors are available in any design. Please fax diagrams for them.
- For open frames please state if a gasket is not required as this comes as standard on open top only, top and bottom and fully open. They are made to suit 4mm glass.
- No minimum or maximum quantity order.