Place your order with Crystal Doors today!
Telephone: 01706 351010
Fax: 01706 - 559524
Email: email@example.com (sales)
Or simply pop in to the office and see us. If you have a electric car, charge up while your here!
Unit 1 Gorrells Way
Transpennine Trading Estate
Let our experienced team do the rest.
Here are a few tips to help you and us to get your order processed correctly and efficiently.
- Drilling please state drilling positions as necessary. Drill holes 35mm diameter, 22.5mm deep to centre suit a 18mm carcass. Our standard for kitchens and bathrooms is 100mm top and bottom. For bedrooms it is 4" and 24" top and bottom.
- Draw fronts grain direction - kitchens and bedrooms have horizontal grain and bathrooms have vertical grain as standard; but they are changeable upon request.
- Splits and mid-rails are to suit your customer's requirements, for example: 60/40, 70/30 or to suit a stable door as shown in Diagram A
- For shaped items, please send diagrams giving all dimensions and specify which edges are to be molded as shown in Diagram B. Remember sizes may be up to 3000mm x 1200mm.
- Borders are changeable on all styles. Doors have minimum borders of 40mm and open frames have minimum borders of 60mm.
- Angled doors are available in any design. Please fax diagrams for them.
- For open frames please state if a gasket is not required as this comes as standard on open top only, top and bottom and fully open. They are made to suit 4mm glass.
- No minimum or maximum quantity order.